Welcome to the website of Acupuncture and Wellness Center of Rhode Island, Inc.
Please browse around and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Dr Erin Baldt
To touch as many lives as possible by facilitating balance and wellness through the healing art of Acupuncture.
"Chinese medicine echoes the logic of quantum physics, which suggests that we exist in a relative, process-oriented universe in which there is no "objective" world separable from living subjects. The essential questions cannot be resolved by measuring static "things"; rather, answers become stories about interactions and relationships. Within this paradigm contradictions are not only sanctioned but prevail, and truth is purely contextual. In contrast with our conventional Western tendency to draw sharp lines of distinction, Chinese thought does not strictly determine the boundaries between rest and motion, time and space, mind and matter, sickness and health. Chinese medicine transcends the illusion of separation by inhabiting the reality of a unified field, an interwoven pattern of inseparable
links in a circular chain."
Between Heaven and Earth
Things you should know about
Mouse over the box to stop scrolling.
Acupuncture Has Been Used For:
- Pain – headache, carpal tunnel, arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Stress – anxiety, insomnia, TMJ, panic attacks
- Respiratory – allergies, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu
- Digestive – constipation, diarrhea, colitis, ulcers, indigestion,
- Cardiovascular – hypertension, heart palpitations
- Musculoskeletal – neck, feet, low back pain, hands, wrist
- Immune system – chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, lupus,
- Gynecological – PMS, infertility, irregular periods, cramps,
- Emotional – depression, PMS, nausea, associated with pregnancy
- Neurological – Post-stroke sequela, paralysis, Bell's palsy
- Cancer – help alleviate side effects from chemotherapy and radiation
- Preventative medicine – immune enhancement, relaxation
- Non-surgical face lifts – tones & tightens facial muscles,
- Surgical Support – reduces swelling and inflammation,
- Addictions – nicotine, alcohol, drugs
- Heart - hypertension, palpitations, poor circulation